• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was your Chem P33?

Reaction score
How was your paper People? Mine was absolutely NUTS! What do you think mite be the threshold?

Reaction score
NO!! you dont get a U in the whole subject!!!
the paper 3 carries only about 15% weightage of the whole A level (40 marks out of total 270 marks!)
talking abt A2+AS.

Reaction score
I'm not sure how 'the exam' actually was!! But, (I messed it up BIG time!), I was CLUELESS about the ion test!! 1 and 2 were pretty simple.

Reaction score
ya me too every thing i used to do gave NO PPT................i wrote no change observable :O

Reaction score
I think of my paper & my head starts spinning, for me 2, 3 was f9 but 1 was H.O.R.R.E.N.D.O.U.S

Reaction score
ya 1 was horrendous because of the weird titration calculation.....................for me the whole paper was tough because of the calculations..........*sigh*

Reaction score
I really wish the threshold for A is low this time =/ I was really piling up hopes on practicals, cauze I'm really good at them, but the paper made me CRY!

Reaction score
was the paper tough? because if this was tough then im sure that p2 and p5 will be easy............

Reaction score
No I'll tell you what, the whole of AS is going to be really hard & A2 is gonna be easy, becauze the opposite happened last year..so basically be ready for another horrendous paper on Monday, but hopefully P5 might go good =)

Reaction score
@aquariangurl: whatever comes in p2....gonna do that easily...but worried bout p5......

btw...it was really a easy paper..i guess GT is gonna b 30 ..>!!

Reaction score
i am shocked :shock: :shock: i dont know what was so hard in the paper. It was easy.. Guys we all know that titration part was Mohr's salt was so difficult in it. For q2 it was again easy.. Was the easiest u need to heat and use unitary method. Dnt knw why u guyx thought it was a hard paper and Q3 werent u all aware that Br-, NH4- and SO4^2- were the salt khair what ever they were easy to recognize and Conc. H2so4 in Br- salt was yet again easy to distinguish from other..

According to me GT will be around 35 somewhere....

Reaction score
found qualitative smwat difficult esp..last part...other was well done...bt due to some tricky calculations...expecting GT to be 30