• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was your 6CH01 paper today?

Reaction score
did you take it? if you did can you please tell me what the last question was? was it organic chemistry (the cracking one)? or did i skip a question D:

Reaction score
its just not my thing....although id say it was easy compard to jan!... but m not sure of my ans at all!!.... how was it for u guys?

Reaction score
Which country did u mention & why??? The last part of the Iodine question.....That question(1mark) took me 5mins to answer... >:eek:

Reaction score
i said japan..... cuz of tsunamis n stuff.. :p you? umm the last part?! dont remembr it well....what was the qstn?
Well,it seems you're right!!!! I wrote Russia because of the Chernobyl disaster ??? Is this wrong?? :( Well,there was one hilarious answer tho...My frnd became soooo pissed wid this question he wrote Wadiya(from Dictator movie).... LMAO :p

Reaction score
Well,it seems you're right!!!! I wrote Russia because of the Chernobyl disaster ??? Is this wrong?? :( Well,there was one hilarious answer tho...My frnd became soooo pissed wid this question he wrote Wadiya(from Dictator movie).... LMAO :p

umm well m not a mark scheme to know if ure right or not but im guessin ur answr shud b partly right if not all.... LOL weell thumbs up to ur frnd!! :D

Reaction score
Which country did u mention & why??? The last part of the Iodine question.....That question(1mark) took me 5mins to answer... >:eek:
i think we had to choose a country wid less or no petroleum at all cuz they said that nuclear energy is used as asn alternative to burning gas coal or oil etc..and we get all this from petroleum right,??