• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was the Physics Unit 4 exam?

Reaction score
That is better, except for the ones marked with asterisk. In asterisk questions, examiners expect you to give a detail in paragraph, kinda like a (step-wise) story.

Shit I didn't do that. Will I lose marks if I wrote in asterisks? Like all of them?

Reaction score
Shit I didn't do that. Will I lose marks if I wrote in asterisks? Like all of them?
Not much. They will give you the marks for correct procedure. But i think you can lose the "invisible" QWC mark which they add if they like the format the answer is presented in.

Reaction score
Do I need to get A* in all the modules to get an A* overall? Or is it that I need a 540 UMS points in total only?

Reaction score
hey everyone, for the tension question. i added the C.F and the weight and got 7N. i was supposed to subtract them and get 3N but i dont know what happened. anyways my calculations for the C.F and W are correct. how many marks would i lose. is here a follow through for the graph question??