• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was the Physics Unit 4 exam?

Reaction score
dont even ask about it.. it was the hardest paper I have ever seen and I dunno what did we do to edexcel that we deserved it? like why edexcel why? Is it because they gave easy papers since the last 5 years so they wanted to make up the difference by giving this paper 10 times harder? seriously I thought that they will give this paper easy as IAL is a new qualification and the first few papers are easy but they made it hard.. :(

Reaction score
did u understood the electric field qs ... qs no. 13?

Yeah, I wrote the answer as the addition of vectors but I'm not sure about that one. To be honest, there were only a few questions I am not sure about, but the rest were standard questions.. in Past papers I normally have a lot more questions that I am unsure of the answer to.

Reaction score
IAL

Lol I just read all the other replies, no I am not a nerd xD

All my other classmates and friends thought it was easy too
what was the shape of your graphs!i found it a okay paper without the graphs and of course that electric field strength.

Reaction score
I donno man that type of paper never came before... like if u compare prvious papers were way more easier...

Reaction score
too many graphsss.but the ppr was okayyy though the ppr was a lot different....the electric field was quite tricky but easyy...

Reaction score
The paper was Bullshit. The calculation question was fine, except the weird graphs -_-

Reaction score
It was awesome, compared to other past papers, thats what I found. But yeah, that electric field question was really offensive (for our minds)!