• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was the physics exam?

Reaction score
oh i dont know about variant 2 but i gave variant 1 and though it was very confusing and i bet i got some answers wrong....atleast i was able to solve all of them and they might give me the marks for the formulaes if not for the correct answer!

Reaction score
It was alhumadullillah good on average ,format was different but it was not that scary than what the variant 2 people were crying over.

Reaction score
variant 2 was crap, i normally at home solving past papers get no less than 5 mistakes, my teacher got the paper after 24 hours and i discussed it with him and i got 12 mistakes, thank god still an A

Reaction score
variant 2 was crap, i normally at home solving past papers get no less than 5 mistakes, my teacher got the paper after 24 hours and i discussed it with him and i got 12 mistakes, thank god still an A
Wait, Mr. G told you how much you got?? when?

Reaction score
yesterday, btw the lamp thingy is six, i showed all my working i got sic then i was like no way so i erased it :'(