• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was the physics atp 5054/42 may/june 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I know but a mark would still be lost.And would my estimation wala q be accepted,cuz i didnt extend i just guessed like the question said and it fell to roughly above 11 so i chose 12.But if they see no sign of extension on my graph will they mark it correct.And yeah i guess they meant for it to be small so we could extend it easily...:cry::cry:
Sine they dint state it explicitly I think the answer wud be fine..Another thing,there is also a dilemma of whether 11 or 12 wud be the answer.I wrote 11 but I think it,s wrong since the graph was too near the 11 mark and 12 wud ensure sinking.My graph fell on 11(exact) but I think for sinking and not completely submerging 12 wud be more accurate :(.

Reaction score
Sine they dint state it explicitly I think the answer wud be fine..Another thing,there is also a dilemma of whether 11 or 12 wud be the answer.I wrote 11 but I think it,s wrong since the graph was too near the 11 mark and 12 wud ensure sinking.My graph fell on 11(exact) but I think for sinking and not completely submerging 12 wud be more accurate :(.
I'm sure it would be a range from 11/12.Cuz not everyones line would be straight and there would be some difference

Reaction score
I'm sure it would be a range from 11/12.Cuz not everyones line would be straight and there would be some difference

I think I wud rather not broach on this subj yet.ppl like me seriously get weighed down the more they brood on their mistakes or possible ones,even perhaps outrageous reasons may induce anxiety.So I choose not to go in such detail :) :unsure:

Reaction score
I think I wud rather not broach on this subj yet.ppl like me seriously get weighed down the more they brood on their mistakes or possible ones,even perhaps outrageous reasons may induce anxiety.So I choose not to go in such detail :) :unsure:
Yeah,no point in wasting our time discussing.We should aim to make our P2 and P1 better.How are you gonna prepare for them.

Reaction score
how much marks will they cut if the graph was not like a triangle? as they said to start it from the origin,and what did u guys do for the graph,a straight line or a triangle types???...last question...!!!

Reaction score
how much marks will they cut if the graph was not like a triangle? as they said to start it from the origin,and what did u guys do for the graph,a straight line or a triangle types???...last question...!!!
I think u shud have figured it out by now.Tht,s wht we had been discussing for like a page or so:It is indeed a line.

Reaction score
Yeah,no point in wasting our time discussing.We should aim to make our P2 and P1 better.How are you gonna prepare for them.
Every bit of the syllabus,sort of a check list and cross off the studied areas .minimum bookreading coz it,s highly improbable u,ll learn sth new(only revision tool)
50% internet and the 30% Past pprs.thts it

Reaction score
When they say 'start your graph from the origin', they mean starting both your axis from 0.
Haven't u done any Physics ATPs :|
When You dont know then dont ask,Iam doing physics atp since Grade 9 okay?
I did this type of question 2 days ago with our teacher,he teaches around 300 students in a day
,i have told u people what i wrote,if u want to post naive answers please carry on

upload_2014-5-7_20-55-59-png.41522

Reaction score
Yar ur idea is totally bogus.
For one most(and by tht I mean almost all)types of wood float in water.Secondly,the question was implicitly related to buoyancy effect(even though they didn,t ask anything abt but the experimentted so
The paper was simple as ****,i dont know why you guys are acting like retards,everyone has gone mad,thinkin that the other is not making sense or spitting bull shit really?What if i tell you If there was a market for bad ideas I'd want drilling rights to your head.

Reaction score
Had you used 5blocks for 1 unitto koi masla nahi tha but using 7 may be penalized
You are fucked sir,because if you are able to read then in marking schemes says only C1 is awarded to those candidates who have wrong x and y axis plot and 1/4 will be awarded but we cant judge till the MS comes so chill douchebag

Status
Not open for further replies.