• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was physics practical 34?

Reaction score
practical was not very easy it was normal
alhamdulillah it went good
how was yours??

Reaction score
was the relation true or not plz ttellll

You dont need to worry about that whatever u got is what matters if u got it true than its okay and if u get it false then also okay as they dont have a definite answer to these questions so just relax and hopefully we all get good grades INSHAALLAH :D

Reaction score
You dont need to worry about that whatever u got is what matters if u got it true than its okay and if u get it false then also okay as they dont have a definite answer to these questions so just relax and hopefully we all get good grades INSHAALLAH :D

all the candidates in my centre got it false.... wt abt you?

Reaction score
I got the weirdest answers ever =/
everyone got a large gradient in my centre mine was small
they got a small diameter i got a bigger one =S

Reaction score
dude my caliper was gigantic :( the back jaws didnt even fit when i tried to measure the diameter :( i made upa reading and it most probably is wrong . ow many marks will be deducted ?

Reaction score
dude my caliper was gigantic :( the back jaws didnt even fit when i tried to measure the diameter :( i made upa reading and it most probably is wrong . ow many marks will be deducted ?
i think 1 or 2