• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How Was Physics Practical 32

How Was the paper

• Easy

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Hard

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Very Hard

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Not easy nor Hard

Votes: 10 43.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
our experiment was not set up properly, for question 2 that is. most of us messed it up because of that.

Reaction score
Mine was pretty good, except for the question in which you had to find values for a and b.
A part from that, and some small details, it was good :) I hope i get a B or an A
How was yours??

Reaction score
the 2nd experiment was kinda hard...none of the students were getting the air bubbles, even after repeating it several times! :sick:

Reaction score
for the second experiment i only obtained three bubbles for the first and nothing for the second ...so i guessed..i know its wrong because the apparatus wasnt airtight so they sent a report ...but the problem is some girls got helped out so they got lots of bubbles and their answers are within range so will the report be accepted ???

Reaction score
for the second experiment i only obtained three bubbles for the first and nothing for the second ...so i guessed..i know its wrong because the apparatus wasnt airtight so they sent a report ...but the problem is some girls got helped out so they got lots of bubbles and their answers are within range so will the report be accepted ???
i also got 3 bubbles fr da first one fr secnd i got only one......

Reaction score
if i got three bubbles for both..would examiners except a report that apparatus want airtight and thus exempt my ans...and if i had diametre to be 0.14 cm will and accidently wrote mm instead of cm will they know

Reaction score
the first experiment was alright, but it took me some time, while the other one was okay, i got for the first one 48 bubbles and the second 24 bubbles . But overall was fine