• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW WAS PHYSICS PAPER 2 AS!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
well i checked from many places on net............: the output power of a car engine doesnt refer to its useful power output, but it includes any heat , sound, and mechanical output, so im confident that my answer is correct, but i cant suppose the converse argument is wrong if you mentioned "useful" power out put ...........so i guess examiners will have to credit any statement which makes sense as far as the matter is concerned. oh well lets wait for 13th august...i hope it doesnt spoil a 60/60 !!!!!!!!
Exactly what my sir said let's hope both r correct :D

Reaction score
buddy u r wrong force-extension graph is for spring constant
for young modulus the graph is stress on the y-axis and strain on the x-axis
ur wrong!!! no it wasnt da graph we got was a force-extension graph. nd do u remembr dey evn askd us to find da strain energy if was only a force-extension graph we could find it.

Reaction score
Hahahaha. I think u need glasses :p or some concept. Because i dont think ur referring to 2 antinodes caz the distance was 0.34cm. 1000% sure.

Actually, I hate to barge in on you guys' little arguement, but I CLEARLY remember the difference between two nodes being .17 !

I know I know, Lambda = TWICE THE DISTANCE BETWEEN CONSECUTIVE NODES..
Your method is definitely correct, but somehow I distinctly remember the distance between conescutive nodes being .17 and not .34.
Maybe its just my eyes playing tricks on me :p

Anyways, shall we leave it to rest ? :p

Reaction score
Actually, I hate to barge in on you guys' little arguement, but I CLEARLY remember the difference between two nodes being .17 !

I know I know, Lambda = TWICE THE DISTANCE BETWEEN CONSECUTIVE NODES..
Your method is definitely correct, but somehow I distinctly remember the distance between conescutive nodes being .17 and not .34.
Maybe its just my eyes playing tricks on me :p

Anyways, shall we leave it to rest ? :p
Sorry but i guess ur eye's didnt play tricks on you :p the thing is i measured the distance between the 2 antinodes..it was 0.34 i quite clearly remember since i had 2 mins left i went back to Q1 and completed it. When i came back i forgot i measured the distance btwn the 2 A.N i thought this was the distance btwn A.N and Node and so applied the wrong formula Lambda/4=0.34..when i exited the hall asked my friends most of em had 1000Hz..but then i asked more people..then 500Hz..then we solved it altogether and agreed upon 500Hz. :D Now we should leave it on rest :p

Reaction score
Guys about that power output YES/No question. Check june 02 ppr 1..mcq number 16. Ull realize that power output is efficient power and the answer had to be YES :p