• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was physics paper 12? (no discussions till 24 hours)

Reaction score
Hi guys, Please stop sharing the answers and questions over here cuz this exam isnt held yet in Bangladesh. Due to political instability, exam is postponed to 28 th evening. Variant p12 wont change, so if u share the answers then the gt will get simply high. Nd the bangladeshi people will get extra previllage from our posts. so plzz stop sharing both by Private messages and wall postings cuz there r some people out there acting to be like non-bangladeshi's. If u have any further queries den plzz follow the following links.,.. https://www.facebook.com/BritishcouncilExamsBangladesh

Reaction score
I guess the bangalis are done with their exams :/
I gave an answer which was *directly downwards*
The ball thrown upwards and moved left, woh wala swal..exact answer kisiko pta h?

Reaction score
I guess the bangalis are done with their exams :/
I gave an answer which was *directly downwards*
The ball thrown upwards and moved left, woh wala swal..exact answer kisiko pta h?

at highest point the vertical component of velocity is zero while the horizontal component is likely to have a value. so i thought there must be air resistance acting to the right.i chose the one which showed two forces acting on the object ( downward and to the right)
but the question made no mention of air resistance(atmosphere). so i`m not sure