• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was physics paper 12? (no discussions till 24 hours)

Moi

Reaction score
Q2 ? Abt the force component... w=tsin¤ or w=tcos¤ ?
Q8 ? The space craft question? I chose C) 0.8 mg ...?
Q) the question abt water moving through turbine under surface? I guessed it C) 1.7 Mega smth
Q) the graph about variation of voltage when potemtiometer moves from x to y? Its constsnt..straght horizontal line right?
Q) the one where we have 2 and 4 resistance resistors and we need to choose the graph for the voltage across from x to y...it was A?
Q39) how to increasr angle of deflection of alpha particles?? C ? Use double foil?
Q38) the total emf? I guessed bit 4V B... I think its 6V?
Q) the one about whats the angle for diffraction ? Sin^-1 x (wavelength/D) right?
Gimme more questions ?

Reaction score
what is the answer for the wave question where a picture of a standing wave was given and asked is it a longitudinal or transverse?

Reaction score
Q) the question abt water moving through turbine under surface? I guessed it C) 1.7 Mega smth
Q) the graph about variation of voltage when potemtiometer moves from x to y? Its constsnt..straght horizontal line right?
Q) the one where we have 2 and 4 resistance resistors and we need to choose the graph for the voltage across from x to y...it was A?
Q39) how to increasr angle of deflection of alpha particles?? C ? Use double foil?
Q) the one about whats the angle for diffraction ? Sin^-1 x (wavelength/D) right?
Gimme more questions ?

space craft question shub me MG itself
90MJ

Its 2xSin^-1 x (wavelength/D)

other all correct

Reaction score
Yes you are right 5-8 questions were repeated. I found the waves and electricity part easier than the mechanics part. Let's wait and see how the result goes :p best of luck guyses. :)
that part was easier? :O...anyway, what did you find hard in the other part?

Reaction score
my doubts:
1) Did you get 6V for finding the EMF?
2) alpha particles colling at a rate of something what was the work done?

Reaction score
Gimme more questions ?
I have got 90MJ