• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was physics 9702 33

how was the paper ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
does the value of k1 and k2 approaches or does the relation comes less than 20% or not? my answer was 9.85% ? what is the real relation?any help?

Reaction score
n
does the value of k1 and k2 approaches or does the relation comes less than 20% or not? my answer was 9.85% ? what is the real relation?any help?

i wasnt grtting below i 10...!it was about 38%...!dont worry answer does not matter...! they ll only see how u co me up wid the conclusion,,,,,!

Reaction score
I get about 160+% for my k, is it ok? I was uncertain whether i should change the values but ended up not doing so because i think it'll be too fake if i changed it, seriously worrying so much now, my friends all get 100+% but they changed their values.
>< will they compare our results with the invigilator's?

Reaction score
I get about 160+% for my k, is it ok? I was uncertain whether i should change the values but ended up not doing so because i think it'll be too fake if i changed it, seriously worrying so much now, my friends all get 100+% but they changed their values.
>< will they compare our results with the invigilator's?

dont worry as i said...! they just look how u came up to conclusion answer does not matter...!! and haan if its too fake...! u will get marks about how u went about your ptractical...!keeps your hopes high...!

Reaction score
but if both As are in high bounderies an B in p3..!would earn overall A!!!

Reaction score
i dont know actually but seniors told me...! its very hard..!then u should have a B in highest bound like 79% and then A in components in p4 n p5! then u can eaxily get A...:p

Reaction score
Well. All I can say people is
work Hard for paper 1.

Hope all get A's

Reaction score
dont worry as i said...! they just look how u came up to conclusion answer does not matter...!! and haan if its too fake...! u will get marks about how u went about your ptractical...!keeps your hopes high...!
hoof... It makes me feel much better, thankss :)