• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was paper went of BIOLOGY 5090/22

Reaction score
About the yeast one, I chose the one that said that boiling and then cooling the yeast was not required, as oil prevents O2 supply to the yeast, the coloured drop should be on the scale, and the other was also required

About the one asking for iron supplements to women, I wrote that
Iron is required to make haemoglobin, and that the women could become anaemic if she did not take these supplements. Also wrote that she might be pregnant, and need it for the developing fetus. I resent the fact I did not write about blood loss in menstruation. Could I get 2/2?

Reaction score
No thats actually right cause when you boil the water sirf jab hi anaerobic respiration hogi warna the O² in the water would Be supplied To the yeast
In such an experiment, we leave the apparatus as such for some time, not noting down anything, so that all the O2 in the water can be used up