• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Mechanics Paper 42!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How was the paper

• Easy

Votes: 27 19.0%
  • Hard

Votes: 40 28.2%
  • Not Hard and Not easy

Votes: 75 52.8%

• Total voters
Reaction score
paper was easy except the last part of the paper which according to my friend i got wrong.... i think gt will be around 40

Reaction score
You are over estimating the paper :p Especially for someone who never did physics in her life :p

Reaction score
w
44 is way too high for the A
I assume many people couldn't even do 6) iii (6 marks), that's already -6 marks it shouldn't be more than 40(42)
Also last June was much more interesting compared to this, I see only 6iii was tricky
what abt q7 last part??

Reaction score
i do agree 6th question was the trickiest question in the whole paper but if u would read it carefully it was easy basically u got to have time for that which i had!! :) threshold will be around 44 i guess
6th is the only question im positive about

Reaction score
question 6 wasn't a problem for me, only question 7 the 2nd part I couldn't get it correct

Reaction score
question 6 (iii) was hard man when they asked to show that weird formula and also q3 i lost the marks completely