• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW WAS MATHS PAPER 3 VARIANT 2 with poll

how was the paper?

• Total voters
Reaction score
hi ,for the circle, i tried to show the equation but not successfull at the end, got 0.95, for complex i tried simultaneous eqn but forgot to rationalise, drawed the graph labelling the axes , for vectors i've found eqn of plane, pt d, and for length made root of y2-y1+x2-x1+z2-z1 i didnt show the length stated in quest instead got length in decimal, for differential couldnt find A, but i wrote dv/dh prop to k.., forgot what i've written but it was good and paper was over, you think i may get marks for method and calculations for i've done after all?
What was the equation of the plane?

Reaction score
Those 4 pupils who found the paper a goddamn piece of cake, they must be born Einsteins...or "ab"normally super intelligent...:cautious::(Pfff....:cry:

Reaction score
it was lengthy! time was not enough!! questions 10 of diiferentail equations... then tht a) part of iterations.. and complex number.. and tht tan(x-45
) A DISASTER!!

Reaction score
it was lengthy! time was not enough!! questions 10 of diiferentail equations... then tht a) part of iterations.. and complex number.. and tht tan(x-45
) A DISASTER!!
Same thing...Had we got more time,we would not have been so panicked.I realise tht the paper was not so difficult but becuz of lack of time,well everything got spoiled;(
I who was normally ready to sit for this paper,ended up in leavin half the paper blank...How aweful;(;(;(

Reaction score
I left the last part of the complex number question part b, and couldn't finish the end of question 6 because of short time. How about the vectors question? Could anybody prove the last part?

Reaction score
I left the last part of the complex number question part b, and couldn't finish the end of question 6 because of short time. How about the vectors question? Could anybody prove the last part?
Same problem 4 complex...:(
Nevertheless, I was able 2 prove for vectors last part

Reaction score
This was the HARDEST PAPER ever. Cie Will have no other choice than to lower the pass mark ; grade boundaries. Stop worrying ppl.
Concentrate on s1/s2 and other papers.

Reaction score
i bet they are the ones who just ticked it to frighten every one or realised their mistakes after selecting :p
Man u r among those who found it easy...I dnt find a reason why u r trying 2 say smething else:/