• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Maths paper 22?

Reaction score
Guys, how was your IGCSE Maths paper?

Can you please post the answers to the questions you remember?
So I can compare mine... I don't remember mine actually. :p

Reaction score
It was pretty easy.
The first question, the number of boats (or whatever it was) that leave was 35. Most people wrote 34, but 35 is correct.
Angle bearings question : 322
Last question, length of line AB = 3.6 cm. Find it using 1/2xAxBxsin C = 6.4(?) where a = b and c = 90.

All I remember now.

Reaction score
Awesome said:
It was pretty easy.
The first question, the number of boats (or whatever it was) that leave was 35. Most people wrote 34, but 35 is correct.
But i got 34! and i think that is correct!!!!
btw y it is 35 then???? :unknown:

Reaction score
Achmerd said:
Awesome said:
It was pretty easy.
But i got 34! and i think that is correct!!!!
btw y it is 35 then???? :unknown:
It's 35 because (I don't remember the actual timings but I remember the gap), they say the first boat leaves at 0900. Last leaves at 1730. Gap is 8.5 hours. In one hour 4 boats leave, except for the first hour. (0900, 0915, 0930, 0945, 1000. Next has 4 - 1015, 1030, 1045, 1100 and so on for the rest). So you do 8.5x4 +1. Which is 35. I don't think I've done the best job explaining, so feel free to ask again. If you want proof, try drawing out the entire table and you'll see.