• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was maths P32

Reaction score
can some please the ques of the differential question>? ques 3 or 4 i guess :S

Reaction score
I guess rather than the question ,its is better to discuss about GT...Plz guys help me out ..Do you people think ,It will 55-60 to get an A?

Reaction score
Remember guys Hope is a good thing , May be a best of things a man could ever have . No good things never dies, so hope never dies. I will be hoping The GT for this Paper would be 57.

Reaction score
darenchamp08 said:
how did u find the maths paper?
btw anyone remember the question about the partial fraction(no8)?
U r toking abt wot paper??? is it igcse maths core 32????????
Was the paper difficult?
Wot types of questions r there?
HELP !!!! :)

Reaction score
anahita16 said:
The paper was well-balanced. It tested some areas rarely tested before, like the trigonometry question and the ratio part, but did consist of a fair number of average-typed questions. One thing that did put candidates at unease was that the questions did not come in the expected or usual order like inequalities in the beginning etc..it felt more like the questions had been shuffled without notice, it's just the general impression. I expect the gt to lie in the 50's though.

Alpha ? What are you doing here ? :p

Reaction score
Okay, now you are dead Anse. :p

Messages, can you see up there? Instead of calling everyone me!
She is Anahita. I am 'Alpa'. =@

Lol. :p

Reaction score
U guys know wat really gets on my nerves...when people MISTAKE ME FOR ANOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O: :O: :O: :O: :O: :O: :O:
I am unique, there r many others who mistake me for their frn, is my personality so common?! So mistakeable? Well it's not so! I vehemently denounce ANY misgiving as of my name and u better think twice b4 labelling me wid some other name of ur own mistakenness :x
Artiste, auragirl was right, ur dead =@
I can kick u rite now. I'm losing my temper wid so many people mistaking me for another :(

Reaction score
anahita16 said:
U guys know wat really gets on my nerves...when people MISTAKE ME FOR ANOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O: :O: :O: :O: :O: :O: :O:
I am unique, there r many others who mistake me for their frn, is my personality so common?! So mistakeable? Well it's not so! I vehemently denounce ANY misgiving as of my name and u better think twice b4 labelling me wid some other name of ur own mistakenness :x
Artiste, auragirl was right, ur dead =@
I can kick u rite now. I'm losing my temper wid so many people mistaking me for another :(

Drama Queen alert ^

Reaction score
lol i'm not one of those girls...
It's just that, when people PM u every once in a while asking if ur XXX, it can get irritating. N then u see these fngs on forum also...anyway i've already made peace with Artiste so all's fine now.
maths p32 was ok except for some questions :)

Reaction score
Oops, sorry. The fault is all mine Anahita16. As I told you, I'd used this nickname in another forum. Artiste is a friend of mine from there.

He did what anyone else would have done to clear his confusion. Not his fault. You can =@ me if you wish to.

Reaction score
anahita16 said:
lol i'm not one of those girls...
It's just that, when people PM u every once in a while asking if ur XXX, it can get irritating. N then u see these fngs on forum also...anyway i've already made peace with Artiste so all's fine now.
maths p32 was ok except for some questions :)

Hold on. I never threw a personal message asking whether you are that particular person. I just asked it generally in the thread.

Reaction score
auragirl said:
Oops, sorry. The fault is all mine Anahita16. As I told you, I'd used this nickname in another forum. Artiste is a friend of mine from there.

He did what anyone else would have done to clear his confusion. Not his fault. You can =@ me if you wish to.

The name's Arthur ! Arthur Bon Zavi. :p

Reaction score
hahahaha lol, well auragirl i had alredy bombed u remember? :wink:
well all's fine now let's just forget it and get back to the topic-maths p32