• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Math Paper 62

Reaction score
So the paper finally came and went, we can discuss all doubts here, but after 24 Hours, untill then please only tell if it was good or bad....and expected GT .

I personally thought it was easy, easier then the summer 2012 papers and am expecting a high GT, maybe A around 42-43.... I only had a problem with the last ques last part, and the second permutations question. . . .

Reaction score
cm on guys..it was THAT hard....i mean there was nothing so called "new".......i realy thing GT will be 42, but u are saying it was that bad, then may be GT down to 39-40????

Reaction score
cm on guys..it was THAT hard....i mean there was nothing so called "new".......i realy thing GT will be 42, but u are saying it was that bad, then may be GT down to 39-40????
well 1 of my classmates found it easy, all others thought it was hard especially last part in q.6, ill post my answers in 24 hours

Reaction score
i made stupid mistakes :(
how many marks would i lose if i used the formula F.D=class interval/Frequancy for the histogram? :(

Reaction score
So the paper finally came and went, we can discuss all doubts here, but after 24 Hours, untill then please only tell if it was good or bad....and expected GT .

I personally thought it was easy, easier then the summer 2012 papers and am expecting a high GT, maybe A around 42-43.... I only had a problem with the last ques last part, and the second permutations question. . . .

It was easy :)

Reaction score

what you are saying doesn't make sense at all . you wanna convince me that October/November 2012 (62) was easier than May/June 2012 (62) give me a break ! seriously the paper was hard and how could it reach (42-43) that's IMPOSSIBLE. did you do October/November 2011 (62) ? don't you think it was easier than the paper we got today ? and the A was 33/50 for that paper. in my opinion A won't go beyond 33

Reaction score
what you are saying doesn't make sense at all . you wanna convince me that October/November 2012 (62) was easier than May/June 2012 (62) give me a break ! seriously the paper was hard and how could it reach (42-43) that's IMPOSSIBLE. did you do October/November 2011 (62) ? don't you think it was easier than the paper we got today ? and the A was 33/50 for that paper. in my opinion A won't go beyond 33
yeah i did those,and i thought those were harder!!!!!