• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Math P1??????

Reaction score
How did you all do todays Math P1 examination??
Was it really hard, normal or easier paper??
:)

Reaction score
My paper went good, but personally I think the paper was tougher compared to previous years. It took me a while to solve the entire paper, while I used to easily solve most P1 past papers.

Reaction score
It was hard. A few questions were obvious, but the normal freebies like G.P and A.P were not that easy this time round

Reaction score
Hi guys, this is my first post here, I'm not too sure what the rules are on discussing the papers after the exams but I want to know if anyone did paper13 and what they thought about the paper? If we can't talk about it now, I'll happily take it to pm.

Reaction score
I took ppr 12 today. It was somewhat harder than the past papers and the A.P was tricky, but all in all, I think it went well.

Reaction score
Hi, I'm the guy who posted the thread about leaving the paper this session. Just thought since you all gave me such sincere advice, I'd let you know what happened. I completely left 15 marks of the paper. I knew everything. But I wasn't fast enough. Of the 60 remaining marks, I don't know how much I scored. I didn't discuss it much... but what little I did I know I got wrong.

I did my best.

I feel horrible though.:(

Reaction score
couldn't do the apa gpa question. wasn't able to find B coordinate in last question. :(

Reaction score
I messed paper 12 today! It wasnt that hard! I just wasnt fast enough! I also didnt know you could check answers for integration on ur calculator! ;(

Reaction score
Hi, I'm the guy who posted the thread about leaving the paper this session. Just thought since you all gave me such sincere advice, I'd let you know what happened. I completely left 15 marks of the paper. I knew everything. But I wasn't fast enough. Of the 60 remaining marks, I don't know how much I scored. I didn't discuss it much... but what little I did I know I got wrong.

I did my best.

I feel horrible though.:(

I remember that thread and dont worry. You did your best. Its better to have tried and failed than to never have tried at all. And thats not the worst performance on that paper I've heard either, for a guy who did most of the maths syllabus in a week or so, you did well.
Don't feel bad. I'm proud of you:

:)

Reaction score
Overall Paper was easy if you have managed time properly you would have no problem.
the paper was a bit lengthy and you didn't have time to waste on hard tricky question especially on AP and GP Question.
It was the toughest question in the history

I think the percentile would be like between 60 - 65

Reaction score
i did 12. It had really easy questions and others were REALLY hard! damn that G.P question! din''t have enough time. i'd probably loose around 15 marks max :( do you think there is any chance for an A? Many did bad today.

Reaction score
so nobody did 13 here.. I did it today.. somewhat harder than the previous one.. but I managed to answered it all.. may I get A ! Amin

Reaction score
I did 12 and it was alright. Completely left AP and GP, plus i didn't have time to solve the trigo question. I'm on a B grade level, which sucks.
same here. but future doesnt realy depnd on ur alvls :) move on. prepare best for the upcoming exams.

Reaction score
I just left 3 marks....The questions very tricky and very indirect...and did anyone notice that in more than 2 questions you have to get the first part right in order to solve the other parts...This is the first time ive seen this...

Reaction score
He
so nobody did 13 here.. I did it today.. somewhat harder than the previous one.. but I managed to answered it all.. may I get A ! Amin[/quot
so nobody did 13 here.. I did it today.. somewhat harder than the previous one.. but I managed to answered it all.. may I get A ! Amin
Hey I did 13 as well, I thought it was okay but lengthy and I didn't manage my time very well so I couldn't really do the last question although I did attempt it in a hurry, I think I will lose around 12 marks for the whole paper.