• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was literature in English?

Reaction score
Two days have passed guys how was it I found it more hard then expected ESP text based questions what questions did u do and how much did u write how did It go and what do u expect:p

Reaction score
i attempted the text based questions of death of salesman and much ado about nothing and the poem from songs of ourselves. well i used the whole first booklet and one extra sheet. it was not that easy and mine went just okay.............
what about you?

Reaction score
what do you expect?
i don't have any idea because i didn't know exactly how to answer in literature!!
Me niegther don't know worst part was after two hour 15 min invidulator said stop writing then we screamed that we have another25 min I had a mini heart attack lol

Reaction score
the text based question. i attempted two from the death of the salesman. how much did you write?
time was too much in literature exam

Reaction score
I wrote same Lol found time tooooo less I did don John one and novel great gatsby

Reaction score
Two days have passed guys how was it I found it more hard then expected ESP text based questions what questions did u do and how much did u write how did It go and what do u expect:p

I attempted Death of a Salesman, Journey's End and Stories for ourselves, I honestly thought it was a pretty easy paper, and I'm genuinely not one of those over confident students. Not sure about the passages you attempted so I can't relate to you I guess.
Two passage based, and two essay type for me. I don't like emphatic questions because every single student I know attempts them and it sounds very cliched to me.

I attempted the memorable suffering wala (The yellow wall paper), Passage based for DOAS and JE and the criticism of American society in DOAS.
I discussed the minutest details for the latter so I can't really write it all down, but I think it went quite nicely for me.

Took two extra booklets, didn't start a question from a new page though. I am expecting an A*, I'd be very very VERY shocked if I get anything below that.

Reaction score
I don't get it u wrote two booklets:O our took two extra sheets ..... Did u do play?
I did there will come soft rain
Gatsby questions were harddddd
Much ado mien say donjohn one o did ididnt do any emphatic either

Reaction score
Mind went alrite, probably gonna get either an A or a B grade. Did the empathetic on Beatrice in Much Ado about Nothing, Sonnet 29 and Sonnet 43 in Songs of Ourselves and the yellow wallpaper suffering question in the stories of ourselves section.

Reaction score
Lit was difficult? i honestly thought it was one of the easiest pprs i ever did! And im not joking!

I did Journeys End, Wuthering Heights n DEath of a Salesman, two passage based, one essay n one emphatic. Rocked Journeys End and WH, did very good in DOAS.

Used two extra sheets!!! Expecting an A*, Inshallah!!!