• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Islamiyat paper 1

Reaction score
well many candidates wrote about those prophets like Hazrat Nuh and Musa and they were not included in the passages in Allah's relation with messengers !! this was wrong !!

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:
well many candidates wrote about those prophets like Hazrat Nuh and Musa and they were not included in the passages in Allah's relation with messengers !! this was wrong !!

Hazrat Adam, Ibrahim and Isa accepted?

Reaction score
salmanpakrocks said:

no they werent wrong THEY DIDNT SAID only in passages u have studied they also said other similar passages which means we could write about any messsenger before Prophet who is mentioned in Quran

Reaction score
The question specifically said from the passages u hav studied so we were only restricted to those 3 prophets

Reaction score
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs said:
salmanpakrocks said:

no they werent wrong THEY DIDNT SAID only in passages u have studied they also said other similar passages which means we could write about any messsenger before Prophet who is mentioned in Quran

yar they said from the passages u hv studied, no mention of other similar passages, but many students wrote about other prophets, about some 40% so maybe they will include other prophets as well, and dont worry, the grade thresholds are bound to be very low!

Reaction score
From what my teacher has told me, we were limited to writing about Hazrat Adam, Isa and Ibrahim. But lets see, you never know.

Reaction score
guys there was that question in paper 1 about write persecutions faced by holy prophet Companions? so we only have to write companions or both holy prophet??? plz reply

Reaction score
Only The companions as the question clearly demanded about the difficulties faced by COMPANIONS !!

Reaction score
yeah only companions. and by the way, the question said that from the passages u have studied. i mean we could have studied the passages about other prophets as well :D :D :D ,just kidding, not sure about this but a valid point that cud be raised against cambridge. by the way paper 2 went awesome!

Reaction score
guys i wrote about both the prophet and the Companions..

so can i expect a 0 out 10..

and i wrote about hazrat adam and hazrat isa in q 2...??

is that ok???

Reaction score
for Q2 u r good man u wrote abt the prophets which are in the surahs we studied while for the Q5 well the examiner will cut marks for writing abt prophet but ull get some marks abt more then 5 u can get he wont cancel it out dont worry !! :Yahoo!:

YOU GUYS are still discussing this paper now this is surprising !!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
just w8 for the result dudes.....time will tell..its useless to discuss the paper now...!