• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Islamiyat paper 1

Reaction score
A person from my school thought Q2 is have choice and left that and did Q1,Q3,Q4,Q5

Reaction score
yeah really but one thing i will kll CIE for will be if they give 3 questions from section 3 of history this year since they are doing unexpected things GOD CIE is getting insane now

Reaction score
Don't worry angel, I am doing upto 1947 aswell.
If they do that, then bye-bye A*

Reaction score
YAR can anyone please tell Q 2 main likhnma kia tha?? kia cie wale pagal ho gayay hain??? kam az kum saaray messengers k baray main quranic teachings sai relation day datay! :crazy: :%)

Reaction score
ashiqbal said:
YAR can anyone please tell Q 2 main likhnma kia tha?? kia cie wale pagal ho gayay hain??? kam az kum saaray messengers k baray main quranic teachings sai relation day datay! :crazy: :%)
sorry no discussion of what to write in paper until 3 pm jo bi likhna tha CIE ko khud bi nahi pta tha bare hi dash ho gaye hain ye CIE wale

Reaction score
yp dude v should nt break da rules....................

n guyxx best of luck fr history paper ...............

and also pray tht we gt the frst 3 questons either from sec 1 or 2 nt frm "sec 3"............

Reaction score
Right on RAFAE!!! I am doing the same..
but i suggest that you read the problems of the new state, and governorship of Jinnah, cuz it once came in question 3.

Plus, i need an answer to this question..
Q. How important was Jinnah to the Pakistan movement? [14]

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
lol yaar i wrote Abraham and isa they were the ones i knew proficiently god knows yaar what we did,but this is sure the percentile if its there it will fall makoing A* accessible may this happen at all costs
Well yaar the rest was easy but Q2a was out of syllabus.

no moses is not yaar oh yeah my friend wrote abt them too dont worry theyll accept it if u gave a reference in which surah he is/

bt dude i heard tht percentile system no more thre

Reaction score
bt dude i hve heard tht percentile system is no more thr............

and is it neccesary to write name and our c.n on da extra sheet provided by dem????

Reaction score
No percentile
I also heard but this is CIE they can do anything any time dnt trust on them
Paper was quite easy nd most of da students would get A's

Reaction score
Last year too they had given a qus :'Position of women ' which is no where mention in syllabus .Then they told that this was from Life Of Holy Prophet(PBUH) that mean there were 3 qs from Life Of HOLY PROPHET,again contrary to what they say ''EITHER ONE OR TWO QS WILL BE FROM ....."

Reaction score
Alchemist4lyf said:
but i suggest that you read the problems of the new state, and governorship of Jinnah, cuz it once came in question 3.

hy v have to start da events frm lucknw pact thn delhi proposals ,
14 points, day of deliverance , pakistan resolution Gj talks , other events in the 1940s thn in the end of the creation pakistan.
I thnk we need to frst give da B.g of all events, the hapngs and the consequences.

finaly in the end a conclusion which will be basd upon ur judment ur ..........

ths is wht i am told and i m doin it.......Guyxxx if u knw any other way of tacklng it do tell me.........................

Reaction score
Angel.Of.DarKness dUDe a giRL wAs sAyINg thAt sHE hAD to wRite 4 paGEs per aNSwer if she wOuld be gIven xTRa sHEets :shock: ...........aUR janI ap ne 117 lIKha tha nA mIraj ke verSe mEIn iTzzz wRong DUDe 17:1 is the cOrrecT onE..... :)
thaNK God i dIDnt wRitiNG the versE nO. :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
BRO kis ne kaha ap ne suna galat tha i exactly wrote "this event is mentioned in Quran in chapter number 17 verse number 1 which says exalted is he......" (17:1) tuje sunai galat dia ho ga or ye to most easiest number tha yad kerne ke lie zauraiz ne bi likha tha umer ne bi

Reaction score
vishal said:
Alchemist4lyf said:

hy v have to start da events frm lucknw pact thn delhi proposals ,
14 points, day of deliverance , pakistan resolution Gj talks , other events in the 1940s thn in the end of the creation pakistan.
I thnk we need to frst give da B.g of all events, the hapngs and the consequences.

finaly in the end a conclusion which will be basd upon ur judment ur ..........

ths is wht i am told and i m doin it.......Guyxxx if u knw any other way of tacklng it do tell me.........................

yeah it is right. U shud also add that he organised muslim league after losing first election and incresed the members of muslim league,which helped in formation of pak!