• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was economics??

Reaction score
Okay, i know it was a bit bad :/ but still managed it and Insha Allah, hoping for nothing but good!!

So how was it with u guys?? :)

Reaction score
It was good, Except for the Case Study Question :/ Which went bad :(

Reaction score
Case study qs. is the easy one not too difficlt , i dnt know y students thnk it was difficlt.Anyone attempted 7 & da qs related
to the small firms & their growth.

Reaction score
i too did quest 3,4 and 6!! And also, guys in the demand and supply curve, the supply shifts to the right and the demand shifts to the left, right?? And for how many of your'll did the quantity demanded change?? As for me, it did not change, but my teacher said that it varies with different diagrams, but an explanation is likely to do the trick!!

Reaction score
demand to left n supply to right i did only demand to right

Reaction score
i missed a few points man i wish i cud have written more

Exctly same case here i did da same qs & msd sm points in the qs of small firms.Can u tll wt u wrote in 7(c) prbs ov dvlping & dvlpd countries

Reaction score
yea in devlpd i wrote low birth n death rate n inward migration resulting in ageing population and the reasons
in devlping i wrote high birth n death rates n outward migration with problem of over population what did u write?

Reaction score
the demand was to fall n shift to the right because of income tax raise n evryone was saying tht supply was to increase because there were extra houses but i did not shift the supply curve because it was excess supply

Reaction score
i too did quest 3,4 and 6!! And also, guys in the demand and supply curve, the supply shifts to the right and the demand shifts to the left, right?? And for how many of your'll did the quantity demanded change?? As for me, it did not change, but my teacher said that it varies with different diagrams, but an explanation is likely to do the trick!!
the demand was to fall n shift to the right because of income tax raise n evryone was saying tht supply was to increase because there were extra houses but i did not shift the supply curve because it was excess supply

Reaction score
If income tax raises, the incomes of peoples reduce as it goes in tax, therefore the demand for houses fall causing the supply curve to shift to LEFT! When the private sectr built 100000 houses, the supply rose!!

Reaction score
Exctly same case here i did da same qs & msd sm points in the qs of small firms.Can u tll wt u wrote in 7(c) prbs ov dvlping & dvlpd countries
yea in devlpd i wrote low birth n death rate n inward migration resulting in ageing population and the reasons
in devlping i wrote high birth n death rates n outward migration with problem of over population what did u write?

Reaction score
i missed the population question!! and that small firms thing im glad i missed it!! Guys? Dis anyone do the economic growth and inflation question!! Please let me know, wanna ask smething!!

Reaction score
If income tax raises, the incomes of peoples reduce as it goes in tax, therefore the demand for houses fall causing the supply curve to shift to LEFT! When the private sectr built 100000 houses, the supply rose!!
sorry mixed it up i shifted it to the left the demand curve and did not shift the supply curve

Reaction score
i missed the population question!! and that small firms thing im glad i missed it!! Guys? Dis anyone do the economic growth and inflation question!! Please let me know, wanna ask smething!!
what was the question?