• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was economics paper 2 ??????

Reaction score
hey how was economics paper !!!! i found it much difficult and time consuming the time allocated should have been 2 hr 15 min...!!

Reaction score
What did you people write in that question which asked about the difference in earning of workers between public and private sector?

Reaction score
What did you people write in that question which asked about the difference in earning of workers between public and private sector?
i wrote a bit about demand and supply, a bit on how private sector is motivated by profit and therefore greater demand for labour
and in public sector, there is more security of work, more fringe benefits and therefore a greater supply

Reaction score
demand for labour,nature of job,skilled unskilled workers, labour capital intensive etc.

Reaction score
i remember discussing similarly in MAY #nostalgic :p ... Well I thought the same of the paper then but didn't do bad....best of luck to u guys tho ;)

Reaction score
i remember discussing similarly in MAY #nostalgic :p ... Well I thought the same of the paper then but didn't do bad....best of luck to u guys tho ;)

frankly this boosts up my morale greatly

now if you reply to this post by saying you got an A*....... it only gets better.....