• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Economics 22?

Reaction score
I put Mexico's PPC in front of Brazil's for the first question :p
I think it might be wrong.

Reaction score
I did an outward shift too. They only asked for Brazil's, there was no mention of Mexico. Unless i can't remember the question correctly. :p

Reaction score
Not necessarily. Post 2011, Brazil didn't experience any growth. Plus, Mexico produced more manufactured goods since its exports increased.
Bro i distinctly remember the question it asked for brazils only and in the paragraph it mentioned growth, and slowing down of growth not decline. There's no use going in denial

Reaction score
Bro i distinctly remember the question it asked for brazils only and in the paragraph it mentioned growth, and slowing down of growth not decline. There's no use going in denial
Oh, then I must have read it wrong. I'm not in denial, I'm simply mistaken. Jeez, relax.

Reaction score
The first part of the Case Study mentioned the change in Brazil's economy from 2003 to 2011. So I made 2 diagrams and showed an outward shift using points. What essays did you do and what were yiur case study answers?