• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was chemistry unit 4 january 2014

Reaction score
I found it somehow easy , and they didnt get us a lot of tricky question , wat do u think the raw mark will be to get 120/120 full UMS and how did u find the exam ?

Reaction score
it wasnt easy neither that hard it was normal but easier than in June 2013 i wish the curve wont be high

Reaction score
there was this Q in the m.c. about the indicator in acid and base reaction i chose D loss of proton to become anion or something like this
and also state 2 different between butanoic acid and butanol in nmr and infrared ?????

Reaction score
there was this Q in the m.c. about the indicator in acid and base reaction i chose D loss of proton to become anion or something like this
and also state 2 different between butanoic acid and butanol in nmr and infrared ?????
I chose D i guess / and for nmr i wrote about diffrent no of peaks 5 for butanol and 4 for butanoic acid and diffrent in relative heights of peaks 3:2:2:2:1 butanol and 3:2:2:1 for acid