• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was chemistry paper 43 O/N 2014 ?

Reaction score
I think the paper was difficult since they changed the format a bit especially on section B. I hope they lower the grade thresholds...below 50?

Reaction score
I think the paper was difficult since they changed the format a bit especially on section B. I hope they lower the grade thresholds...below 50?
Really? To me it was so so. Not THAT difficult. I like the section B cause it was a huge relief that there were no Design & Materials question. The difficult ones were the pKa ques the hell was that! And oh even the first question I was like, "Wait is this supposed to be here?!" lol. Anyways good luck for P5 soon! :)

Reaction score
Really? To me it was so so. Not THAT difficult. I like the section B cause it was a huge relief that there were no Design & Materials question. The difficult ones were the pKa ques the hell was that! And oh even the first question I was like, "Wait is this supposed to be here?!" lol. Anyways good luck for P5 soon! :)

wow..good for you haha :D I find it a bit difficult because I tend to forget on how to calculate Kpc and first qn on Cl :/ For section A, I like the qn on complex ion and organic chemistry...it wasnt that complicated than the previous papers. If u find it easy, u most probably got higher marks if they lower the gt hehe :) Anyway, gdluck to u too~ hey, how do you study for p5? Or if u hv any effective notes..pls share :)

Reaction score
wow..good for you haha :D I find it a bit difficult because I tend to forget on how to calculate Kpc and first qn on Cl :/ For section A, I like the qn on complex ion and organic chemistry...it wasnt that complicated than the previous papers. If u find it easy, u most probably got higher marks if they lower the gt hehe :) Anyway, gdluck to u too~ hey, how do you study for p5? Or if u hv any effective notes..pls share :)
Hey there! I just do all the past years (the really recent ones) then check the examiners report! They're really helpful! If you do a lot of past years then you can kind of like predict what will come out soon. I'm predicting a question on Solubility though for Question 1 :) Dont take my prediction too seriously, you still have time to try and do as much past years as you can. Hope that helps :)