• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was CHEMISTRY PAPER 41

Reaction score
ya even i couldn't answer some of them. what did u get for the Kstab value and the pH value

Reaction score
Obviously can't be specific because there's still people who haven't taken the paper yet but somewhere in the thousands for Kstab and just under 13 ish for pH. You?
i got 12.9 for pH and if ur Kstab was in thousands then mine was definitely wrong

Reaction score
I think it was fairly tough and didn't like the second organics question (literally couldn't answer most of the "drawing" question).
In the second organic ,do you guys remember what M splits into? They gave it in the table? Can you please tell me the molecular formula they gave?

Reaction score
I am guessing between 50-60 for A
and 40 around for B
the gt I mean. The paper was shit and so different than last years they gotta keep the gt low :0

Reaction score
I agree about the grade boundary. Yes it was very different. What did you get for your 3 enthalpy values?
I dont remember but we had to subtract the product enthalpy from reactant ( i made the del H sol and del H hyd etc) idk wht did u do?

Reaction score
I didn't use the H sol and H hyd. I just use the values they gave and made a cycle

Idk I sorta used it because they had said 'the BaOh or something had dissolved and dissociated into ions' but the cycle was general so we did correct.

Reaction score
i got for the first reacn -110
then second to find oh i think it was 1.75 or sth like that
third was in the thousands

Reaction score
i got for the first reacn -110
then second to find oh i think it was 1.75 or sth like that
third was in the thousands
for the first one even i got -110 but for the second i got -690 sth like tht and i didnt get the 3rd one in thousands