• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW WAS CHEMISTRY PAPER 22 ?

How did you find the paper ?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hehe....wAss a quite eAsy paperr...!! :) well,in my case i did work well...!! :) im satisfied!! :) :D
Expecting between 45-55..!! :) i think the GT will not be too lOw....comparing with the past papers, this one wAs rAther better....!! CHILL!! :)
Im too expecting 45-50 range but paper was Comparatively harder than previous papers 2006 onwards so GT should be below 45 imo...

Reaction score
yeah, organic was quite tricky. hoping to get full marks from that portion.

Reaction score
it was normal, but shocked that there was nt a range of topics!
plus organic was tricky and finding the x???!!!:confused:

Reaction score
Organic took me half the time. But it went good i guess. What value of x did u ppl get for hydrated zinc sulphate?
And what about that 15mg consumption per day? concentration and mass?

Reaction score
Paper overall was easy, just few questions were tricky! The zinc ethanoate one I wanna know the mass and the concentration of zinc ethanoate but after 24 hours! Im scared of paper 1 now, cuz its soo harddd :( i hope it goes good! and after 24 hourse WE should discuss

Reaction score
yea that x one.......half the people i knw got 7 and the other half got 3........which 1 is correct?....plus anybody remeber the zinc compounds?

Reaction score
For the last page they asked for displayed formula not 3D , thus the structure drawn does not have to be in 3D
That x question was tricky , I got 7 for it...
That exam was ok , something very different especially the organic chemistry :| , spent so much time learning that organic chapter parrot fashion and was struck by lightning in the paper by having to really interpret those organic compounds as they were not straight forward regurgatation of work studied
Hoping paper 1 will be decent !
Threshold of this paper should be about 45/60 for an A