• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Chemistry P42

Reaction score
Organic went bad for me too..the paper was good, and most probably the grade threshold will be high!

Reaction score
i tink GT will be A=63, A*=70, as usual, GT of chemistry never goes higher then this, yes, the organic part was quite tricky, the most difficult ive seen in any paper so maybe GT might even be 55=A,

MODERATOR EDIT:
No discussion before 24 hours of the exam!

Reaction score
i tink GT will be A=63, A*=70, as usual, GT of chemistry never goes higher then this, yes, the organic part was quite tricky, the most difficult ive seen in any paper so maybe GT might even be 55=A, the applications part was good, the NMR spectroscopy was easy, i got methyl propanoate as my compund but i tink it is wrong although has the same groups!!!!!!!who wants to discuss quickly just msg me......
i got it too! and the Mr given supports it!

Reaction score
i spent hours studying X ray crystallography, Chromatography, and transition elements..............but nopex , Cambridge sticks to its "only 50% syllabus in exam" policy!!!!!

Reaction score
1st questionwas bad (mole thingy) n even electrolysis....used to get 88 in past papers n getting 70 this time :(