• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Chemistry P34?

Reaction score
dude exactly what I thought ! but the calculations never got me there ! :/
I see where u made the mistake. u found the concentration of fb4, while u were supposed to find the concentration of fb2, fb4 was diluted fb2.the conc. of fb4 multiplied by 10 was the concentration of fb2.

Reaction score
I see where u made the mistake. u found the concentration of fb4, while u were supposed to find the concentration of fb2, fb4 was diluted fb2.the conc. of fb4 multiplied by 10 was the concentration of fb2.
:eek: o_O OMG ! haah ! I cant believe I did that mistake !

Reaction score
and what difference does it make to the value calculated by measuring cylinder rather than a burette

Reaction score
and what difference does it make to the value calculated by measuring cylinder rather than a burette
the percentage error would be higher due to lesser sensitivity of measuring cylinder, and there would be higher temperature rise so lesser percentage error in the reading for temperature rise.

Reaction score
the percentage error would be higher due to lesser sensitivity of measuring cylinder, and there would be higher temperature rise so lesser percentage error in the reading for temperature rise.
WHAAAAAAAAAAT? HOWW?
if percentage error is more I wrote accuracy is less

Reaction score
i wrote percentage error is greater in measuring cylinder therefore more error in conc of fb2
is it write?????????????

Reaction score
how to differntiate between ethanol ethanal and ethanoic acid
in frst reagant i wrote sodium as it wont react with ethanal but will react with acid and alcohol
in 2nd reagant i wrote k2cr207 add it to acid and alcohol it will react with alcohol but not with acid and also wrote dont react with already identified ethanal coz it will also react with k2cr207
is it rite plz plz plz tell

Reaction score
how to differntiate between ethanol ethanal and ethanoic acid
in frst reagant i wrote sodium as it wont react with ethanal but will react with acid and alcohol
in 2nd reagant i wrote k2cr207 add it to acid and alcohol it will react with alcohol but not with acid and also wrote dont react with already identified ethanal coz it will also react with k2cr207
is it rite plz plz plz tell
what you wrote looks perfectly correct to me ! (Y)

Reaction score
i wrote percentage error is greater in measuring cylinder therefore more error in conc of fb2
is it write?????????????
yeah but question asked about accuracy? so I think one more sentence should have been added "LESS ACCURATE'

Reaction score
yeah but question asked about accuracy? so I think one more sentence should have been added "LESS ACCURATE'
yeah man i wrote that too..... and are you sure about the ethanol ethanal and ethanoic acid one ???

Reaction score
fb5 was naoh
fb6 feso4
fb7 mixture of znNo3 and KI
fb8 was lead nitrate
fb9 was na2so4
cnfirmed frm a supervisor