• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Chemistry P34?

Reaction score
btw what were the concentrations of NaOH! ??
in first question I found it as 1.77 I guess ! and the second question I fount 0.166 mol/dm3

Reaction score
r u sure it was supposed to give a white soluble ppt???
and do u hv any idea abt the expected GT?
Ohh dude my bad I am sooo sorry ! the reaction I am talking bout is fb5 and fb7 :p sorry man ! the other one was no reaction !!!
I was soo happy after the exam I even forgot to ask him about the GT

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me about the answer to the last part where they asked about the identification of some organic compounds.

Reaction score
how can the second one be 1.92?
what I did was ! (moles/((30-whatever I got from graph)/1000))
what did u do ?
the solution for which you were to find the concentration in both questions was the same so its concentration was supposed to be the same too.

Reaction score
the solution for which you were to find the concentration in both questions was the same so its concentration was supposed to be the same too.
dude exactly what I thought ! but the calculations never got me there ! :/

Reaction score
but wouldnt both ethanol and ethanoic acid react with Na metal ???
exactly ! but 2,4-DNPH only react with ethanoic acid and aldehyde! so if both reactions occur then its ethanoic acid other wise its ethanol if only Na works
if only DNPH then its aldehyde