• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Chemistry P34?

Reaction score
what happens if i cancelled my thermometer reading in the table and put a new one?Is that a U?

Reaction score
i guess cuttings are allowed in the table or data but not in the graph , im pretty sure ?

Reaction score
im pretty sure cutting and re-writing doesnt lose you marks anywhere unless the new value is not read-able. I dont think CIE would be that petty :/

Reaction score
easy paper , i found cations and anions a pit harder to conclude which is which , but alhamdulillah it went good for me , and i finished all of the qs.(y)

Reaction score
The paper was easy and wasn't lengthy. I had 20mins left when i completed the paper. Didn't expect the calculations to be so easy. Just moles and conc. The salt analysis was also easy.

Reaction score
The paper was easy and wasn't lengthy. I had 20mins left when i completed the paper. Didn't expect the calculations to be so easy. Just moles and conc. The salt analysis was also easy.
dude 3 experiments took me a lot of time ! I did 5 titration and 7 enthalpy
so took a huge lot of time