• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Biology Paper 51 ...

Reaction score
yeah very easy !!!!! i finished 30 mins before the time!!!!!!1 but i didnt like q2 !!

Reaction score
yeah we use the %s so its easy to compare the data from different medium!!

Reaction score
how did u calculate the relative absorption rate?
and in the procedure did u use change in mass to detect glucose?
and one last Q how is the buffer oxygenated?

Reaction score
Can u believe I did not know the answer to ALL those questions? :(

Reaction score
for the relative rate...final mass of intestine(g) minus initial mass of intestine(g) divided by time
yes i did!
i wrote that oxygen is bubbled in the buffer solution in an air-tight flask and kept for 2hrs!!

Reaction score
paper was easy..i hated Q2 ..oxygenated buffer was so dayum weird n much less space given for procedure...

Reaction score
i wrote bout the % transmission and absortion..the use of calorimeter...for the rate..idk y the **** i dn use 1/rate //:/

Reaction score
Question 2 according to me I found intial mass to get to fixed mass and measured for time, rate would be (1/t), conclusion was easy ummm oxygente lol i said add a reducing agent, i didn't think bubble it was 2 marks never guessed :/, first question was good until the t-test teacher confused us right before the exam but i think i dod it correct not sure umm the conclusion for that i wrote % sucrose increases germination rate increase's. overall the paper looked easy i think its dillusion to think you did well just because it looked easy so all we can do right now is PRAY to ALLAH and ask for a great results ALLAH (swt) will give what you deserve and more, also based on how much effort you put. Inshallah all A*:)