• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Biology Paper 42

How was Bio P42

• Total voters
Reaction score
Getting the answers correct was largely based on interpreting the question correctly.. Too much biology knowledge was not required. Exam wasn't hard. GT to be 65, I guess.

Reaction score
the exam wasnt hard and i didnt leave anything...but yes there were some tricky questions
time wasnt an issue 4 me

Reaction score
guys please help me please i want to do alevel bio in oct nov 2013 ok lets say like i got an D IN BIOLOGY AS THIS MAYJUNE CAN THAT QUALIFY ME TO DO PAPER 4 A2 BIO AND IF I LIKE GOT A GOOD GRADE IN A2 THE TOTAL GRADE LIKE D IN BIOLOGY AS WILL THAT CHANGE LIKE TO THE TOTALL A ALEVEL SAY LIKE B please tell me i desperately needd to know

Reaction score
guys please help me please i want to do alevel bio in oct nov 2013 ok lets say like i got an D IN BIOLOGY AS THIS MAYJUNE CAN THAT QUALIFY ME TO DO PAPER 4 A2 BIO AND IF I LIKE GOT A GOOD GRADE IN A2 THE TOTAL GRADE LIKE D IN BIOLOGY AS WILL THAT CHANGE LIKE TO THE TOTALL A ALEVEL SAY LIKE B please tell me i desperately needd to know
yeah i need to know that also , i already got A in AS but i desperately need to maintain this grade in the A level also

Reaction score
SO LIKE THE FUKING A ALEVEL IS THE AVERAGE GRADE FOR BOTH HA DAMN IS THERE ALSON PRACTICAL A2 WERE SHOUD WE DO THIS

Reaction score
The thing with biology is that there are so many part questions which are non biology and so there is no way in world u can be sure that u answered them correctly.Howver there were fewer such questions so i expect gt to be between 65 and 75 i am 100% sure.

Reaction score
The paper was really simple, but too many app questions. Core was pretty less. The graphs were amazingly simple from last year. GT should be around 65 because no matter how easy bio is, there is always too much to write and the last question gets messed up.