• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Biology Paper 42

How was Bio P42

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey everyone, how was Bio P42 and what will be the expected gt? I think, it was an average paper, and gt to be 68

Reaction score
It was okay for me. It was as if i was giving a genetic engineering exam or something. I didnt like Section B. I think the gt will be between 60 and 65.

Reaction score
my paper was okay but i left a question it worth 2 mark , and now i feel guilty :( i should have written anything in it :(did u leave any questions ?
guys, do u know how are the grades for Alevels calculated , if its taken in two m/j sessions ? i mean i already took biology AS last year and got an A ,and this year i took A2 , and i need to get an A or A* ,, my teacher told its hard to get it if taken in 2 sessions ..please can anyone answer

Reaction score
nope i still have to do i have 41 and was just speculating about the gt since its around this mark in previous 2 sessions