• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW was biology PAPER 42?

Reaction score
noo for winter paper i think it ws 58 in two of them
Ahan 58 in two of them paper 42 and 43. However personally I think that this paper was easier. However fortunately for most it doesn't matter what I think and InshAllah for your sakes the GT will b low

Reaction score
is the gt that cie give the actual minimum marks u need for an A ...for example in a previous bio paper4 A was at 58 which seems impossible !

Reaction score
for winter ppr 41 n 42 the gt was 58 n fr 43 the gt was 73 ,,,,,,
n if we compare this ppr the ppr was not easier than the winter 43 ... cz in 43 the que were almost direct ans.... bt this ppr 42 it ws so much too think.... n definately the ans will vary frm person 2 person in some... so lower gt than p 43.....

i think,............

Reaction score
I doubt that the threshold will be as low as 65. If you see the winter 43 paper and summer 41 papers the GT is 79 and 74 respectively so i guess GT to b around 70 for A
r u talkin abt 2011 paper 42?
if yes then in s11 it was 64 and in w11 it was 58

Reaction score
AOA!I forgot to write in the grid which question i answered(9 or 10) so will they still mark my answer?plz reply urgently

Reaction score
the most weird question was 1st one in which the asked allopatric or sympatric speciation...........dont knw wtf examiner thought when making this one...........i personally think both shud be allowed as an anser

Reaction score
was the exam long ? any repeated ideas from past papers ? i am giving 41 ...

Reaction score
the paper went good.. had no time to recheck...
But don't worry people. Suggestion questions usually have a lot of allowed answers that they don't write in the mark schemes.. if its logically correct, u might as well get the marks =)

Reaction score
Application overload: hardly any core! extensive like plain-vanilla. GT (A) ~ 66 - 72.
P.S. no paper discussion ppl: T - 1900. :)