• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was biology paper 3??

how was your bio paper 3

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey guyz...in biology,....if i got 67/80 for ppr 3....27/40 for ppr 5 and 39/40 for ppr 1,,,...would it be an A*..plz reply...stressed

Reaction score
guys i just wanna know that whether the first answer is mycelium or mycellium and do they cut marks if the spelling is wrong for instance i wrote mycelium not mycellium please guys and yh i wanna also know the answer to the question that how the bacteria that colonize the stomach lining

Reaction score
guys i just wanna know that whether the first answer is mycelium or mycellium and do they cut marks if the spelling is wrong for instance i wrote mycelium not mycellium please guys and yh i wanna also know the answer to the question that how the bacteria that colonize the stomach lining
if they sound same marks aren't cut.......stomach has a low ph that is it ia acidic.so the bacteria cannot survive.it cannot secrete enzymes as well.and if it secretes the enzyme denatures because of no optimum ph.........wht did u answer???????????

Reaction score
if they sound same marks aren't cut.......stomach has a low ph that is it ia acidic.so the bacteria cannot survive.it cannot secrete enzymes as well.and if it secretes the enzyme denatures because of no optimum ph.........wht did u answer???????????
Colonize...????