• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Biology paper 11 and 31 ?

Reaction score
Yeah, what'd you write?
(I am not that good in biology this is the only subject I struggle with but this what I think the correct answer would be like):)
The wolves population might decrease for many factors, one of these factors are diseases within the population of wolves(not the moose population because they are huge). A second reason might be hunters who hunt wolves for their skin. The wolves population might not increase because of the climate change they are not used to it. Another reason might be their birth rate are few. For example the can only have on or two pups in a year or so.:D
I actually wrote only three points from up. The first one about diseases and the second point about birth rate and the third one I literally forgot about.:p

Reaction score
My cousin wrote the limiting factor to be temperature for the question on how to measure the volume of oxygen he wrote
Set up the experiment as shown on fig 2.1
Measure the volume of oxygen gas given off at regular intervals
Is he correct???

Reaction score
My cousin wrote the limiting factor to be temperature for the question on how to measure the volume of oxygen he wrote
Is he correct???

Reaction score
Is he correct???

Reaction score
Is he correct???

Reaction score
Is he correct???

I don't really know :c not quite sure about this one
though I think if he stated an apparatus it could've been better.

Reaction score
How much marks should we get for A* in p3 ? Last time for A it was abt 42 and ppr was easy last time!

Reaction score
I didnt write light but i wrote that Co2 was no longer a limited factor. ..Is it accepted?

Reaction score
I didnt write light but i wrote that Co2 was no longer a limited factor. ..Is it accepted?
It depends on examiner ! But u should've mentioned about the particular factor coz according to ur answer ! Examiner will think that u were confused ! Because u wrote co2 is not a limited factor! Then what is the limiting factor there are many option light,temprature and enzymes etc amongst them one is correct u didn't mentioned which one is correct

Reaction score
Anyways now it would be better to focus on upcoming chemistry exam! For sure they are going to throw new shit this time :/!