• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Biology paper 11 and 31 ?

Reaction score
Why were there 50 wolves? It was in V31 and i really want to know the answer
I guess it's something along the lines of "going up the food chain, the number of organisms in the trophic levels decreases". Then you have to explain why this is so. I wrote wolves rely on moose for their source of food, some moose die from disease or lack of nutrition. So the remaining moose keep the species going, otherwise a disturbance in the food chain would arise.

Reaction score
I guess it's something along the lines of "going up the food chain, the number of organisms in the trophic levels decreases". Then you have to explain why this is so. I wrote wolves rely on moose for their source of food, some moose die from disease or lack of nutrition. So the remaining moose keep the species going, otherwise a disturbance in the food chain would arise.
This site says the 90% energy loss thing:
http://www.scienceclarified.com/Ex-Ga/Food-Web-and-Food-Chain.html

Reaction score
People, how did you find paper 31?
i didn't find it hard but i am going to lose 9 marks or more becuz many questions were long and i ended up leaving two questions with blank and i ran out of time.

Reaction score
Which variant did you do?

Reaction score
What about that ferminol vein or artery one how it is able to carry blood against gravity? I wrote because of low blood pressure is it correct

Reaction score
For paper 1 what was the answer for the question, what is not the effect of consumption of alcohol?

Reaction score
I
wrote number of moose are much greater so
For paper 1 what was the answer for the question, what is not the effect of consumption of alcohol?
stimulation of nervous system what about u?