• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was biology paper 1?????

How was biology paper 1 and overall??

• Total voters
Reaction score
sorry ur wrong i even have proof i think its a repaeated question in w2002 q 38 but the ans is D they were talking about the plants and the plants absorb nutrients so both increases.. that was tricky i almost wrote C too
ok listen! this is the process, fertilisers run into water bodies boosting the growth of aquatic plants that include algae, and other plants, but when this algae plants die, they are decomposed by bacteria which respire aerobically leading to a decrease in oxygen levels.......summary it is the decomposition of algae by bacteria respiring aerobically that cause the decrease in oxygen levels.
D said, the plants g row well and the oxygen level decreases.

Reaction score
the dna question was lipase, because genes code for a specific protein...and lipase is an enzyme and enzymes are proteins
and for DNA WAS IT GLYCOGEN AND FOR THE TWO HETEROZYGOUS WAS IT 25%!!!!!! I HOPE WE ALL PASS THIS ONE GOOD!

Reaction score
ok listen! this is the process, fertilisers run into water bodies boosting the growth of aquatic plants that include algae, and other plants, but when this algae plants die, they are decomposed by bacteria which respire aerobically leading to a decrease in oxygen levels.......summary it is the decomposition of algae by bacteria respiring aerobically that cause the decrease in oxygen levels.
im talking about v2.....

Reaction score
totally agree with ur ans bro

Reaction score
so which one was it for the last question the ALGAE one which was C or was it the Plant one which was D? and by the way can someone tell me what the answer was to the question about the visking tube experiment was it starch and minerals that go out in the water????

Reaction score
For algae question it was C.
and for visking tubing it was amino acids and simple sugar option A. :)

Reaction score

Reaction score

thanks alot what were to option though for that question about the membrane because i remember answering to one with simple sugars but i forgot what the other ones were was there another answer with simple sugars in it??

Reaction score
lmaoooo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Or what?! You don't even know me. Your answer is wrong and you're here blowing total rubbish as if you knew what you were doing in that paper, its not even like you asked if it was skin you said it like you knew it was definitely skin. Internet gangster....FOH
u better take care of the non sensical talks u are a given internet illiterate