• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was bio paper 1? :)

Reaction score
Alhamdulillah i found it easy too and Inshallah gonna get aroun 38 39 and yah few questions were a bi tricky.

Reaction score
da ppr was damn easyyyy... more than 10 ques were repeated and so i didnt even read da ques properly and just shaded da correct ans.. :p.. expecting 37 InshAllah!

21 hours to freedommmmm!!!!

Reaction score
ya ok sooo it is D ryt ? btw u finished ur paper aww ....i have ppr after 3 hrs damn scared hope it goes well

Reaction score
yeah i did
it was v easy 15 questions were repeated.. i guess A will be at 33
physics the freaky one :))

Reaction score
ooh thats nice.. i just hope for me it goes well and thank god m not giving physics this time ..:D

Reaction score
paper was easy... and short. i finished in thirty minutes :) i'm guessing the threhold'll be high... 34-36 maybe?

Reaction score
nice of you guys to have a lot of confidence!!! i wish i had the same but i just dont! and i dont think the GT wud be 34 -36 may be the GT wud be around 30 -33

Reaction score
sadman said:
nice of you guys to have a lot of confidence!!! i wish i had the same but i just dont! and i dont think the GT wud be 34 -36 may be the GT wud be around 30 -33

Inshallah.

Reaction score
Amna said:
paper was easy... and short. i finished in thirty minutes :) i'm guessing the threhold'll be high... 34-36 maybe?
me too completed in 30 minutes and all of my other friends :)

Reaction score
sry for posting the doubt in the wrong thread.. but i need help with this question before my exam and the other thread is closed... i think..