• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was bio 31 and 11?

Reaction score
How was it , wen did u write it ? Did u guyz also find it easy but that ther wasn't enough time

Reaction score
It was good, alhamdulilah. Yeah and I discovered the last page at the last few minutes; my handwriting was worse than a first grader's but whatever :p
How did you do?

Reaction score
To be honest the first pages were easy but by the end (talking about paper 32) I had just around 5 minutes and I had to draw the Web ... Alhamdulillah went good !

Reaction score
man !!!!, i thought it would be a bit less that than it was . i finished in the last second and didnt revise at all , hope my grades gonna be nice

Reaction score
I found the paper good but I didnt see the active transport page until there ws 2 minutes left; as I wrote my last word for the answer they asked to stop. I finshed the rest of the questions 5 minutes early:)

Reaction score
The last page was 2 marks; I almost missed it but managed to answer. As I wrote my last word, they asked to stop