• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Additional Mathematics Paper 4037/12

Reaction score
Koi baat nae. Jo bhi hwa bus hogya. I'm happy k p2 mein relative velocity ka koi ques nae hoga. Tomorrow's gonna be a big day!!

Reaction score
i didn't get k< 12 for that question because they didn't specifically say that the domain of the absolute valued function was restricted in any way. (They did say this when sketching the curve) but not for the "find the set of values of k" question. Also do you think the grade boundaries will be lower this year because of the combinations and relative velocity and the general difficulty of the paper?

Reaction score
i didn't get k< 12 for that question because they didn't specifically say that the domain of the absolute valued function was restricted in any way. (They did say this when sketching the curve) but not for the "find the set of values of k" question. Also do you think the grade boundaries will be lower this year because of the combinations and relative velocity and the general difficulty of the paper?

No. Every year there are one or two tricky questions.

Reaction score
i thought this was IGCSE additional math (0606) and if it isn't that's weird because the questions discussed are the same as the questions I did on my (12) add math paper and (22) add math paper o_O...., the grade thresholds i mentioned above are for the same papers but 2013, 2012 and 2011. Which I found on xtremepaperrs.

Reaction score
i thought this was IGCSE additional math (0606) and if it isn't that's weird because the questions discussed are the same as the questions I did on my (12) add math paper and (22) add math paper o_O...., the grade thresholds i mentioned above are for the same papers but 2013, 2012 and 2011. Which I found on xtremepaperrs.

This is O-Level, and IGCSE is a different board. And maybe the questions were the same. :O

O-level thresholds are not released.

Reaction score
check t k out some past papers of igcse add maths and gce o level add maths. they are 100% same. So definitely they will have the same difficulty. Even though they aren't published, but the difficulty in obtaining the grade will be the same. Don't you think?
This is O-Level, and IGCSE is a different board. And maybe the questions were the same. :O

O-level thresholds are not released.