• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Additional Mathematics Paper 1?

Reaction score
My life sucks. My paper 1 which was supposed to be earlier today got postponed to tomorrow, now I have paper 1 and paper 2 on the same day and also I have have accounts paper 2. So I'm pretty much *****

Reaction score
My life sucks. My paper 1 which was supposed to be earlier today got postponed to tomorrow, now I have paper 1 and paper 2 on the same day and also I have have accounts paper 2. So I'm pretty much *****
WHICH VARIENT!!!!U R LUCKY IF IT IS 1 OR 2 U WILL HAV DE PAPER

Reaction score
I know! My first paper is at 8-10 , second one is 1-3 and third one is 4:15-6.. So screwed :((

Reaction score
Well
We have 15 minute break inbetween the two exams so that bumps it to seven, and I'll get HOME at 7:30. Most likely later because I have other things to do :|
Bah I hate accounting. I'm gonna go stuff a jallabeya down the back of my trousers and dance to I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CAN NOT LIE!P.S. My profile picture is nice eh? It's Leela's dad.

Reaction score
Well
We have 15 minute break inbetween the two exams so that bumps it to seven, and I'll get HOME at 7:30. Most likely later because I have other things to do :|
Bah I hate accounting. I'm gonna go stuff a jallabeya down the back of my trousers and dance to I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CAN NOT LIE!P.S. My profile picture is nice eh? It's Leela's dad.
LOL no put two pepsi mobile bottles, one under your pants (behind) and the other on your chest! hahahahha omg! LOLOLOLOL He looks like lila today!

Reaction score
It was pretty simple but I had no time to finish the paper! :(

The grade thresholds for this subject are always pretty high too, so I think I might be at risk of not getting an A*...
you'll be fine~ don't worry :D taking paper 2 later? good luck :D

Reaction score
did you do EITHER or OR? :O i did OR and it was quite straightforward :|
i was doing OR, then i got stuck at (iii) cause i didnt know you could express in lambda and the other one. so yea. did EITHER and i think im gonna die cause of that. when's your paper 2?

Reaction score
Lol they're talking about variant 2
But the area for OR was ~0.3 (I did it using three different methods to check and depending on how/when you round figures off its between 2.9-3.1 ;) and shahd agrees)
Did you get P is (0,.185)?
ooh ok i got 0.0323. no p is 0.173, 2sin3x and x is pi/9