• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Additional Mathematics Paper 1?

Reaction score
variant 2 was more or less easy, made a few minor mistakes that probably lost me about 5 marks maximum.
but that's good cause i bagged 75 out of 80 and the pressure is reduced for paper 2!

Reaction score
i think i lost all my marks on 12Either (or is it 11Either???)
I was stupid to choose either, should have chose or....

Reaction score
and yes! Almost forgot! What was f '' ? I thought it could have been an inverse, solved it right away, and then moved to the next part... *URRRGHHHH* x|

Reaction score
and yes! Almost forgot! What was f '' ? I thought it could have been an inverse, solved it right away, and then moved to the next part... *URRRGHHHH* x|
well........that wasnt inverse, cuz the next question was inverse and it had a different sign, i think it was second derivative

Reaction score
i dont know if Tan X and Tan Y would make a difference..:D
There is something called implicit differentiation.
Basic example: Differentiate xy + y^2
normally you'd just get equation in terms of x but in this case you can't so you differentiation straight away. E.g. y^2 = 2dy/dx. :|

Reaction score
varient 1 was hard:mad: !!!!!!but it went good:)i hope i didnt make ne mistake!!!!!!well BEST OF LUCK EVERYBODY IN SHAH ALLAH WE ALL WILL ACE PAPER 2!!!!!!!:cool: