• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was accounting paper 2

Reaction score
In egypt we attended variant 1, I found it really tough, I couldn't balance the balance sheet, and I found the surplus 15452, the profit in the income statment 15020, the cash book was 1404 and 2020, the ROCE was 7.56 but I was wrong in the last percentage, (179.6 % :D :D) that all what I can remember till now :)

Reaction score
Variant 21 was quite easy.

My mistakes:

Balance Sheet, possibly lost 8 marks totally.

ROCE, I got 9.7% return, which I doubt was correct since my net profit might have been wrong

Some theory questions.

Reaction score
I got rate of stock turn over something like 10.9 or 10.8
ROCE was 9.91 and surplus was 15050 I think
Net profit was 19820

Reaction score
I got rate of stock turn over something like 10.9 or 10.8
ROCE was 9.91 and surplus was 15050 I think
Net profit was 19820

Yes that was my rate aswell.

Btw, I was wondering. Do we enter the "Charged interest on overdue payment from supplier" in the Purchase Control Account? As far as my book's concerned, we are not supposed to record anything else other than was was listed.

Reaction score
Yes that was my rate aswell.

Btw, I was wondering. Do we enter the "Charged interest on overdue payment from supplier" in the Purchase Control Account? As far as my book's concerned, we are not supposed to record anything else other than was was listed.
It's added on credit side