• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was 9700_w15_p22?

Reaction score
Guys please can anyone remember the enzyme question the questions before the mRNA and the questions after the mode of action of enzymes

Reaction score
Can anyone ..... Remember what was the question asking to check if I did write what the question is asking , the elastin questions before mRNA .....

Reaction score
I don't remember exactly,
But it asked why a non-smoker may be at risk of emphysema is the inhibitor of neutrophil elastase is not produced
And there was the reasons for the inflammation of the lung due to emphysema
And there was the artherosclerosis formation due to cigarette smoking

Thats all i can remember for question 3 (Q3 and 5 were too damn long)

Reaction score
Inflammation of the lung due to emphysema or emphysema due to inflammation? I don't know if I wrote inflammation but I definitely wrote pathogens from atmosphere enter and accumulate that causes phagocytes to leave the blood and only way is .....

Reaction score
I don't think its due to a pathogen infestation in the lungs because its emphysema. Emphysema has nothing to do with mucous production and cilia, it only affects the elastin in alveoli
Hence there is less recoil in exhaling, so more air remains in the lungs even when the person has exhaled,
So it seems larger due to more air being present in the alveoli...

Well, that's what I said anyways

Reaction score
What did you guys say for the "Behavior of chromosomes/spindle that ensures production of genetically identical cells"?

Reaction score
T
I don't think its due to a pathogen infestation in the lungs because its emphysema. Emphysema has nothing to do with mucous production and cilia, it only affects the elastin in alveoli
Hence there is less recoil in exhaling, so more air remains in the lungs even when the person has exhaled,
So it seems larger due to more air being present in the alveoli...

Well, that's what I said anyways
That's. Different question I wrote for the enlargement that because many elastin is destroyed alveoli do not expand therefore less volume of oxygen absorbed to compensate for this there is enlargement in the lungs I don't know if it's correct that's what I said anyways .

Reaction score
what did u write in the last question..(I can't remind the name of)organism feeds on which parts of plant?
I wrote leaf and flowers.
Leaf since that is where the sucrose and amino acids are made.
Flower because that is where they are transported to.
They obviously cannot eat roots and other parts as they might not be able to digest them or bite into them.

What did you people write?
I wrote the leaf since the the amino acids are transported to the leaf and protein synthesis occur I don't know , what about you? I just thought so because in the book in ecology last page it's drawn that ammonium acids absorbed by plants are used to make amino acids which are then transported to leaf for protein synthesis
Did it say we to mention just ONE part? I wrote leaf and flowers.
I wrote ,blood has haemoglobins, which are globular proteins and there are too many haemoglobin in blood
Did we have to mention that it had Iron atom? I think I mentioned that.

Reaction score
I wrote leaf and flowers.
Leaf since that is where the sucrose and amino acids are made.
Flower because that is where they are transported to.
They obviously cannot eat roots and other parts as they might not be able to digest them or bite into them.

What did you people write?

Did it say we to mention just ONE part? I wrote leaf and flowers.

Did we have to mention that it had Iron atom? I think I mentioned that.
Idk about iron atoms. and I also wrote that leaf and flowers

Reaction score
I'm worried about pracs now.
me too. I had chem practical today. I made a HUGE blunder...not in paper but regarding time. I just assumed my time to be 2:00 p.m. like other theory papers..(n) and I arrived at 1:45 when there were 15 minutes left. Can't describe my feelings...like the sky has fallen and like the earth had jolted.
But Alhamdulillah they gave me 2 hours ..I did the paper alone.:D

Reaction score
me too. I had chem practical today. I made a HUGE blunder...not in paper but regarding time. I just assumed my time to be 2:00 p.m. like other theory papers..(n) and I arrived at 1:45 when there were 15 minutes left. Can't describe my feelings...like the sky has fallen and like the earth had jolted.
But Alhamdulillah they gave me 2 hours ..I did the paper alone.:D
Oh that was scary! :(
Phew..Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah! :D