• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How to study for Economics, critical evaluation??

Reaction score
Hi friends,

any tips for eco Critical evaluation Igcse?

any link where i can get any help ?

Reaction score
The paper aims to test our ability to use what we know in Eco and adapt it to the extract. So just go through the main points of all the chapters.
Mostly questions are based on unemployment, population, govt. spending, GDP, development etc...

Reaction score
how do u explain GDP in terms of the real GDP i always get messed up in that one :/

Reaction score
how do u explain GDP in terms of the real GDP i always get messed up in that one :/

Gross means Total
Domestic means in the country
Product means the output

HENCE GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT CALCULATES THE TOTAL VALUE OF GOODS PRODUCED IN A COUNTRY OVER A FINANCIAL YEAR. REAL GDP IS SIMPLY THE ONE ADJUSTMENTS FOR INFLATION.
For example in 2011 the GDP for country XYZ was 56 million
Lets suppose that prices rose by 20% in 2012 (inflation) so then the GDP will also rise by 20% because people are spending on that which means it is the value of product (calculated using expenditure method)
When in reality only prices rose not the GDP
For GDP to rise there has to growth in real GDP

Ask for further clarification if needed :)

Reaction score
Can anyone provide me with the october november insert for economics paper 3 plz!:)

Reaction score
The
Can u mention the chapters, please?
The last 11 chapters starting from consumption ,spending,borrowing till chapter 22 which is the trade one!You know just divide your book into 1st 11 chapters from 1 till 11!Than from 11 till 22!And omit advertising since its not in the syllabus!:)

Reaction score
It is mainly
The

The last 11 chapters starting from consumption ,spending,borrowing till chapter 22 which is the trade one!You know just divide your book into 1st 11 chapters from 1 till 11!Than from 11 till 22!And omit advertising since its not in the syllabus!:)
from 99.99 % from the last 11 chapters ,which include economic growth,GDP,population.Oh and dont forget to study demand and supply as it always comes!:) Good lucl