• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how to study chemistry!!!

Reaction score
hey, friends
plz help me as i am stuck in chem , i hav problem that how should i start studying i mean from which chapter should i begin it(what shud be my sequence). i am using the book of prescot is it good or should i buy any other, and can anyone give useful notes for chemistry which covers complete o level sylabus....scouserlfc

Reaction score
hey, friends
plz help me as i am stuck in chem , i hav problem that how should i start studying i mean from which chapter should i begin it(what shud be my sequence). i am using the book of prescot is it good or should i buy any other, and can anyone give useful notes for chemistry which covers complete o level sylabus....scouserlfc

Just read the book and also use the syllabus as well for chemistry it helps to know what sub topics the question can come on and even if presscot does not have those topics you can get them from elsewhere .

www.chemguide.co.uk is the best source and can serve as your second book, but u need to look at the syllabus to decide for O level stuff and therefore syllabus is a need here since the website is for A Levels but it has almost all the stuff needed for O Level as well .

About what to read from the book print the syllabus and go topic wise from it and you will surely be good . If u start now then I say you do this as well that is get classified past papers and practice old questions of the topics u study .